Employer or supervisor
If you employ or supervise young and new workers or sponsor apprentices, you have responsibilities to ensure their health and safety on the job. We have resources that can help you meet your regulatory obligations for keeping young and new workers healthy and safe.
We have resources on a range of worker health and safety topics, including:
- Supervising for Safety online course
- Infosheets, brochures, and manuals
- Interactive tools and web books
- 6-minute safety talks
If you have any questions about workplace safety issues, please email or call us at 604.276.3100 in the Lower Mainland, or 1.888.621.7233 (1.888.621.SAFE) toll-free anywhere in B.C.
- New online tool helps workers and employers manage risk by delivering a custom list of health and safety resources Published on: December 05, 2022
- New resource to help young workers prevent hearing loss Published on: June 11, 2020