Welcome to the student page for Student WorkSafe. This is the place to start if you're a high school student in a career education class or apprenticeship program, or if you just want to know more about workplace health and safety.
See our resources below for workplace health and safety information on a range of worker safety topics, including:
- Rights and responsibilities for new and young workers (a self-paced, interactive resource)
- Questionnaires and worksheets
- Info sheets, brochures, and manuals on a range of workplace safety issues
- Interactive tools and web books
If you're working on your own as part of a self-directed learning plan or a distance education course, check out the Independent Learning Guide.
If you have any questions about workplace safety issues, please email or call us at 604.276.3100 in the Lower Mainland, or 1.888.621.7233 (1.888.621.SAFE) toll-free anywhere in B.C.
If you are accessing this web page as part of a school course, your teacher may give you instructions to complete some forms and exercises electronically.
Each of the following are fillable PDF documents. Save the files to your computer for your own reference and for submission to your teacher.
- You and the Working World
- Search the Regulation
- Employabililty Skills Self-Assessment
- Hazard Recognition Handouts:
|Cashier||Construction worker||Cook assistant||Deep fryer|
|Farm animal handling||Forklift||Kitchen worker||Landscaping|
|Mechanic||Room attendant||Server and busperson||Spa|
|Supermarket worker||Traffic||Warehouse worker||Woodworker|