Health & Safety (Prevention)
We provide information and assistance with health and safety issues in the workplace.
Prevention Information Line
Contact us to:
- Report a serious incident or major chemical release.
- Report unsafe work conditions (see also Refusing unsafe work).
- Report anonymously, in almost any language.
- Request a worksite inspection consultation.
- Get information about workplace health and safety.
- Get information about the Occupational Health and Safety Regulation.
Phone: 604.276.3100 (Lower Mainland)
Toll-free: 1.888.621.7233 (1.888.621.SAFE) (Canada)
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday, 8:05 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Fatalities and serious injuries: Call the numbers above, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Contact us to order health and safety resources, and to check on your account or order.