This is the place to start if you're a high school student and wanting to know about workplace health and safety.
The following resources provide information on a range of workplace health and safety topics:
- Student safety video contest
- Listen to Your Gut, an awareness campaign for young workers
- Workplace Rights and Responsibilities (an interactive web book)
- Hazard alerts
- Infosheets, brochures, and manuals
- Interactive tools and web books
If you're working on your own as part of a self-directed learning plan or a distance education course, check out the Independent Learning Guide for Student WorkSafe.
If you have any questions about workplace safety issues, please email or call us at 604.276.3100 in the Lower Mainland, or 1.888.621.7233 (1.888.621.SAFE) toll-free anywhere in B.C.