Report & pay for your clients
If you're an accountant or other service provider who reports payroll on behalf of clients, you can submit payroll reports and make payments for your clients using one of the following methods.
Online services account
You can ask your clients to grant you access to report their payroll and pay premiums through their online WorkSafeBC account. This option may be convenient if you do not want to collect account numbers and payroll report IDs for each reporting period.Log in
Fast File & Pay
You can use our Fast File & Pay application to report your clients’ payroll and pay their premiums online. We recently enhanced and improved it to include the ability to report for multi-class employers and to save contact information during a single browser session, which will facilitate reporting payroll and paying premiums for multiple clients.
You can use Fast File & Pay without having to log in to a WorkSafeBC account, but you will need your clients’ account number and payroll report ID for each current reporting period.Access Fast File & Pay
Information you'll need
To submit a client's payroll and pay their premiums, you'll need:
- The client's account number (either a six or nine-digit number) and payroll report ID (found in the top right corner of the payroll report form)
- The client's payroll records for the previous year or quarter, including:
- The total wages and salaries paid to workers, including Shareholders' earnings.
- A record of payments to contractors or unregistered subcontractors in the previous year or quarter, along with their names and addresses. In some circumstances, an equipment allowance may be claimed against unregistered subcontractors' earnings.
- The names of workers and active shareholders who have earned more than the maximum assessable earnings for the reporting year (the maximum is listed on your form). See the Assessable earnings guide for more details.
Either Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit card information, if you’re making a payment on behalf of a client. Employers should keep a record of the names of workers and active shareholders who've earned more than the maximum assessable earnings for the reporting year (the maximum is listed on your form).
Paying premiums for your clients
You can make your client’s payments in the following ways:
|Fast File and Pay or online services account
||Online credit cards payment limited to $10,000 or less.
|At your nearest WorkSafeBC office
||Visit the office location closest to you to pay. All offices accept payment by cheque and money order. Our Richmond office also accepts payment by debit card (excluding Visa debit), credit card and cash. Credit card and cash payments are limited to $10,000 or less.|
||Please send your payment stub and write your account number on the front of your cheque to: WorkSafeBC Assessment Receivables, PO Box 9600 Stn Terminal, Vancouver BC V6B 5J5. Please allow five days for processing.|
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. Unfortunately, we cannot accept any other credit card or Visa debit at this time.