WorkSafeBC Home

Report & pay for your clients

If you're an accountant or other service provider who reports payroll on behalf of clients, you can submit the payroll reports for all of your clients through our online services.

Note: If you're a registered employer, you can continue to log in to our online services portal and use any of the tools listed to manage your own account.

Reporting payroll for clients

If you have a Client Services Provider ID, you can log in to our online services and select the “Client payroll reporting” option, until April 26, 2019 when the service will be discontinued. After that date, please use Fast File and Pay to report payroll and pay premiums on behalf of clients.

Log in

If you do not have a Client Services Provider ID, you can use our Fast File and Pay application to report payroll and pay premiums on behalf of clients.

Access Fast File and Pay

Information you'll need

To submit a client's payroll, you'll need:

  • The client's account number (either a six or nine-digit number) and payroll report ID (found in the top right corner of the payroll report form)
  • The client's payroll records for the previous year or quarter
  • A record of payments to contractors or subcontractors in the previous year or quarter, along with their names and addresses

Employers should keep a record of the names of workers and active shareholders who've earned more than the maximum assessable earnings for the reporting year (the maximum is listed on your form).

Paying premiums for your clients

You can make your client’s payments in the following ways:

Fast File and Pay
Online credit cards payment limited to $10,000 or less.
At your nearest WorkSafeBC office
Visit the office location closest to you to pay. All offices accept payment by cheque and money order. Our Richmond office also accepts payment by cash, credit card and debit card.
By mail
Please send your payment stub and write your account number on the front of your cheque to: WorkSafeBC Assessment Receivables, PO Box 9600 Stn Terminal, Vancouver BC V6B 5J5. Please allow five days for processing.

We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Unfortunately, we cannot accept any other card, including Visa debit, at this time.