Change your coverage
Changes to your business operations affect your status, obligation to maintain your account, and the classification unit assigned to you. It is your responsibility to keep us informed of these changes in a timely manner so your workers will have the appropriate coverage in the event of a work-related injury or illness.
If you have an online services account, you can log in to inform us of the following changes:
- Address change
- Change in ownership
- Change of CRA business number
- Cancel your account
You should call us if your firm undergoes any of the following changes:
- Changes business operations
- Undergoes a change of legal entity (e.g., it becomes a limited company)
- Starts employing workers
- Stops employing workers
If you have Personal Optional Protection, you can log in to submit the following changes:
- Add Personal Optional Protection coverage
- Cancel or modify existing Personal Optional Protection coverage
- View your Personal Optional Protection invoices
- Pay your Personal Optional Protection premiums for the year
- Automate payment of your Personal Optional Protection premiums
How to update us
Log in to or create an account for online services.
You can also contact our Employer Service Centre.