View your premium rate notification
Every year, we mail you a letter that informs you of your premium rate for the coming year.
- Confirms the classification unit to which your business has been assigned
- Provides the base premium rate for your classification unit
- Shows any applicable experience rating adjustments – discounts or surcharges based on your business' claims history
- Provides the net premium rate for your business
- Provides the maximum assessable earnings per worker for the coming year
Additionally, any time your net rate is recalculated, we’ll mail you a letter informing you of the adjustments.
You can access this information, along with your preliminary annual rate notice (available annually from August to October), by logging in to your online services account; under "Insurance," select "View rate information."Log in or create an account