When people have a work-related injury or disease, we help them get the health care and rehabilitation services they need. This may include dental care. Dentists need to get our prior approval for treatment.

Dental care guidelines

If a worker's teeth or dentures are damaged on the job, we're responsible for the cost of repairs. Dentists must get our approval before beginning treatment.

In case of emergency, contact us for verbal authorization. If that's not possible, begin treatment but let workers know that they'll be responsible for the cost if we don't approve the claim.

Need more information?

We want to make sure you have all the information you need to work with us as a health care provider. If you have questions, please contact us for help. You can also download a copy of our contact information.

Question about: Please contact:
Your payee information Procurement Services
Invoicing or billing Payment Services
Information about a claim Claims Call Centre
Understanding the clinical services within the scope of the fee schedule Health Care Programs