When people have a work-related injury or disease, we help them get the health care and rehabilitation services they need. This may include consultation with a physiotherapist. Services may include physiotherapy services for orthopedic/musculoskeletal injuries, as well as home, neurological, or vestibular physiotherapy services.
- Physiotherapy services (contracted)
- Home, neurological, and vestibular physiotherapy services (non-contracted)
- Need more information?
Physiotherapy services (contracted)
We have a network of contracted physiotherapy providers who provide services to injured workers with musculoskeletal injuries.
- Learn how to become a contracted provider.
- If you’re already a contracted provider, learn more about how to submit reports and invoices.
Home, neurological, and vestibular physiotherapy services (non-contracted)
If you provide home, neurological, or vestibular treatment services, you can provide services without a contract. Learn more about how to provide services and submit invoices as a non-contracted provider.
Need more information?
We want to make sure you have all the information you need to work with us as a health care provider. If you have questions, please contact us for help. You can also download a copy of our contact information.
|Question about:||Please contact:|
|Your existing contract and payee information||Procurement Services|
|Invoicing or billing||Payment Services|
|Information about a claim||Claims Call Centre|
|Understanding the terms of your contract and contracted clinical services||Health Care Programs|
News & Events
- Need to send us a form or document for a claim? Try our new document uploader Published on: July 22, 2022
- WorkSafeBC to accept electronic signatures from workers authorizing release of medical records Published on: August 18, 2021