Submitting reports and invoices
Using our online portal, My Provider Services, is the easiest way for you to get paid. Please invoice according to our fee schedules. Once you've billed us you can check your payment status online.
Naturopath fee schedule
Our fee schedule sets out the rates we pay for your services. Please make sure you use our fee codes in your reporting and invoicing. Only services listed in the fee schedule will be covered.
To complete and submit the required reports, please use our forms.
Report the services you provide to injured or ill workers on Naturopathic Physician's First Report Form 8N. This report needs to be sent to us within three business days of the patient’s first visit.
You should also use this Form 8N if any of the following circumstances apply:
- You suspect your patient may be disabled beyond the date of injury.
- Your patient’s claim is for a back injury, hernia, shoulder or knee strain/spring, occupational disease (e.g. repetitive strain injury, cancer, work-related asthma, or work-related dermatitis), or mental disorder.
- We request this form even if your patient’s injury doesn’t meet these criteria.
- This form should have been sent based on these criteria, but was not.
In some cases, you will need to submit a progress report for a patient. If so, use Naturopathic Physicians Progress Report Form 11N. This report needs to be sent to us if any of the following circumstances apply:
- Your patient is not recovering as expected since you submitted your initial report, and the details of the patient’s treatment plan and recovery need to be changed.
- Your patient's recovery is beyond the usual times.
- Your patient is ready for return-to-work intervention.
At the top of each form, you'll find instructions for completing and submitting it to us. Type your information and complete all required sections.
Please pay special attention to the reporting and invoicing codes. Using the correct codes will help us pay you sooner.
The fastest and easiest way to submit your invoices and supporting documents to us is through My Provider Services. You can also use this online portal to save draft invoices, attach additional documents to your invoice, get confirmation when we receive an invoice, and see status and payment details.
To get started, you’ll need to set up an online services account with us. To learn more, watch this video for instructions on setting up your My Provider Services account.
Alternatively, you can use the Generic Invoice – Medical and Health Care (Form 83D128) to bill us. Type your information. Contact information for submitting the invoice is at the top of the form.
Contact our Payment Services team with any invoicing questions.
Checking your payment status
The fastest, easiest way to check the status of your invoice is through our online check invoice status tool.
If you need more detailed invoice data, you can use My Provider Services, which allows you to filter invoices by date range, invoice number, or claim number.
Need more information?
We’re here to help. Please contact our Health Care Programs team.