Submitting reports and invoices
Billing us electronically through Teleplan is the fastest way for you to get paid. Our fee schedule explains our rates for massage therapy services, and you can check your payment status online.
Massage therapy fee schedule
Our massage therapy fee schedule sets out the rates we pay for your services.
Here are some important points about our rates:
- We don't pay for treatment until a claim is accepted. If the worker's claim is pending at the initial visit, it is up to you to collect payment. If the pending claim is later accepted, you must reimburse the worker for all massage costs paid before that date. You then invoice us for those treatment sessions.
- We don't pay for missed, late, or cancelled appointments.
- We don't pay for any extra fees charged to an injured worker. Extra fees include therabands, user fees, administrative fees, ice packs, etc.
Reports and invoices
To complete the required reports and to submit invoices, please use the following forms:
- For reporting, use the massage therapy report template.
- Billing us electronically through Teleplan is the fastest way for you to get paid. If you do not have access to Teleplan, or want to bill on paper, you can use the invoice for treatment services.
At the top of each form, you'll find instructions for completing and submitting it to us. Type your information and complete all required sections.
Please pay special attention to the reporting and invoicing codes. Using the correct codes will help us pay you sooner.
Enter the GST (where applicable) as a separate line item for each date of service on your invoice. Use fee code 19932 Goods and Services Tax.
Checking your payment status
The fastest, easiest way to check the status of your invoice is through our online check invoice status tool.
Need more information?
We’re here to help. Please contact our Health Care Services team.