WorkSafeBC Home

Becoming a provider

To work with us as a registered massage therapist, you just need to follow the terms of our Massage Therapy Services Agreement. Before providing treatment, you'll need a payee number for billing, and you should check the worker's claim status.

Getting started

If you don’t have an HIBC MSP number, you need to get a payee number, which you'll use in all communications with us. To get your payee number, contact our Procurement Services team.

After that, please follow the terms of the Massage Therapy Services Agreement and our processes for submitting reports and invoices.