Public health links
The information on our website is based on current recommendations and may change. You may wish to also refer to the guidance and resources of the following public health agencies.
Public health guidance
- Orders, notices, or guidance issued by the provincial health officer
- Province of B.C.'s response to COVID-19
- COVID-19 health information from the BC Centre for Disease Control
Province of B.C.'s COVID-19 immunization plan
See B.C.’s COVID-19 Immunization Plan website for information about COVID-19 vaccination roll-out schedules, including when you may be eligible and how to book an appointment.
The B.C. Ministry of Health has developed an online BC COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool to help people determine whether you need further assessment or testing for COVID-19.
Information for employers and businesses
The BC Centre for Disease Control has collected COVID-19 information for Employers & Businesses, where you will find information for essential businesses.
The B.C. Business COVID-19 Support Service serves as a single point of contact for businesses throughout the province looking for information on resources available during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
To help support workplaces during the COVID-19 pandemic, the CCOHS has made a number of online products and resources available on its website.
B.C. government’s COVID-19 Sick-Leave Reimbursement Program
For more information, please visit the B.C. government’s website on COVID-19 sick leave.
If you have questions about the B.C. government’s COVID-19 Sick-Leave Reimbursement Program, please call toll-free 1.888.PAY.4C19 (1.888.729.4219).
- 1.888.COVID19 (1.888.268.4319): For non-medical information about COVID-19. Available 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., 7 days a week.
- 8-1-1 (HealthLink BC): For advice on managing your symptoms and when to seek care.