Becoming a contracted provider
If you are operating a clinic in B.C. with a physiotherapist, and want to work with WorkSafeBC, please see below for information on joining our network of physiotherapy providers.
Your first step in joining our network of physiotherapy providers is to register as a supplier via WorkSafeBC Bid Opportunities. After registration, you can submit a Vendor Application Form to #007-2022 - Physiotherapy Services and Early Access to Physiotherapy Program. It is WorkSafeBC’s intention to award contracts to clinics that meet the application requirements.
- If you are already a contracted provider, please see providing physiotherapy services (contracted) for more information.
- If you provide home, neurological, or vestibular treatment services, you can provide services without a contract. Learn more about how to provide services and submit invoices as a non-contracted provider.
WorkSafeBC held an information session on April 6, 2022, to provide a general overview of the services and contract changes. A recording of the information session is available on WorkSafeBC’s YouTube channel. You can also access frequently asked questions by following these steps:
- Go to WorkSafeBC Bid Opportunities and look for Solicitation #007-2022, Physiotherapy Services and Early Access to Physiotherapy Program.
- In the Details column, click on the Details icon.
- In the Attachments group, click on the download icon for Physiotherapy Contract Information Session Q&A PDF.