WorkSafeBC Home

Nurse practitioners

When people have a work-related injury or disease, we help them get the health care and rehabilitation services they need. This may include consultation with a nurse practitioner.

Becoming a provider

There's no formal process or contract required for nurse practitioners to work with us. You need to be in good standing with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives.

Your first step in working with us as a new provider is to get a payee number, which you'll use in all communications with us. To get your payee number, please contact our Procurement Services team.

Before beginning treatment, check that we have accepted the worker's claim. You can use our view claim status tool to check an injured worker's claim status with us.

View claim status

Need more information?

We want to make sure you have all the information you need to work with us as a health care provider. If you have questions, please contact us for help. You can also download a copy of our contact information.

Question about: Please contact:
Your payee information Procurement Services
Invoicing or billing Payment Services
Information about a claim Claims Call Centre
Understanding the clinical services within the scope of the fee schedule Health Care Programs