WorkSafeBC Home


When people have a work-related injury or disease, we help them get the health care and rehabilitation services they need. This may include treatment at a hospital.

Becoming a provider

There's no formal process or contract required for hospitals to work with us. Your facility must meet all the requirements of the B.C. Hospital Act.

Your first step in working with us if you are a new provider is to get a payee number, which you'll use in all communications with us. To get your payee number, please contact our Procurement Services team.

Checking a worker's claim status

You can use our View Claim Status tool to check an injured worker's claim status with us.

View claim status

You can also check an injured worker's claim by calling our Teleclaim team.

Ordering Wallet Cards, Desktop Tent Cards and Posters

If you would like to order more wallet cards to hand out to injured workers, desktop tent cards and posters to display at the ER departments, please contact our Health Care Programs team.

Need more information?

We want to make sure you have all the information you need to work with us as a health care provider. If you have questions, please contact us for help. You can also download a copy of our contact information.

Question about: Please contact:
Your payee information Procurement Services
Invoicing or billing Payment Services
Information about a claim Claims Call Centre
Understanding the clinical services within the scope of the fee schedule Health Care Programs