Board of Directors approves 2020 and 2021 amendments to the Occupational Health and Safety Regulation
At its July 2021 meeting, WorkSafeBC’s Board of Directors approved 2020 and 2021 amendments to the Occupational Health and Safety Regulation.
These amendments will come into effect on December 1, 2021.
Strikethrough versions of the amendments with explanatory notes can be accessed below. Deletions in the regulatory amendments are identified with a
strikethrough and additions are in bold text and highlighted in yellow.
- Parts 1, 5, 22, and 23, Combustible and flammable liquids
- Part 7, Ionizing radiation – dose limits for the lens of the eye
- Parts 14, 24 and 25, Housekeeping amendments
- Part 18, Traffic control
- Part 20, Certification of concrete pump operators
- Part 26, Logging truck load securement
The above amendments were posted online for feedback during the public hearing process. Stakeholder feedback received is available for review.