WorkSafeBC Home

TENS devices & supplies

When people have a work-related injury or disease, we help them get the health care and rehabilitation services they need. This may include Transcutaneous Electrical Neuromuscular Stimulation (TENS) devices and supplies. Health care providers with a worker needing TENS assistance should contact us.

TENS guidelines

We have a contracted provider for TENS devices and supplies. If a worker requires assistance, please contact the worker's claims officer. Upon approval of a request, we'll send a referral to our contracted provider.

Need more information?

We want to make sure you have all the information you need to work with us as a health care provider. If you have questions, please contact us for help. You can also download a copy of our contact information.

Question about: Please contact:
Your existing contract and payee information Procurement Services
Invoicing or billing Payment Services
Information about a claim Claims Call Centre
Understanding the terms of your contract and contracted clinical services Health Care Programs