Becoming a provider
If you are operating a clinic in B.C. with a prosthetist, anaplastologist, or ocularist, and want to work with WorkSafeBC, you’ll need to complete and submit the applicable Vendor Application Form. Instructions on how to submit your application are below.
At this time, we will keep the application process open and continue to receive applications and issue contracts to eligible clinics.
WorkSafeBC held an information session on November 17, 2021, to provide applicants with a general overview of the services, contract requirements, and a step-by-step demonstration on how to complete the vendor application form.
How to submit an application
- Review the applicable sample contract and reference manual below.
- Complete, sign, and date the applicable Vendor Application Form below.
- Ensure the supporting documentation requested within the Vendor Application Form is attached to your application.
- Submit your application by email or mail:
- By email: Send an email to email@example.com, quoting “Prosthetics Application” in the subject line of the email.
- By mail: Send to:
Client & Visitors – Security Desk
6951 Westminster Highway
Richmond, BC V7C 1C6
It is WorkSafeBC’s intention to award contracts to clinics that meet the application requirements.
Vendor application form, contract, and reference manual
Anaplastologists or ocularists:
Hospitals with in-house prosthetic departments
For hospitals with in-house prosthetic departments, there's no formal process or contract required to work with us. Your facility must meet all the requirements of the B.C. Hospital Act.
If you have questions about the application process, please email our Procurement team and include “Prosthetics Application” in the subject line of the email.