When people have a work-related injury or disease, we help them get the health care and rehabilitation services they need. This may include consultation with a certified prosthetist, anaplastologist, or ocularist.
- Prosthetic services
- Need more information?
The Prosthetics Services Agreements and Reference Manual explain all of our requirements to provide prosthetic services.
You'll find more information about our treatment guidelines and how to work with us in these documents:
- Prosthetics Services Agreement (for Certified Prosthetists)
- Prosthetics Services Agreement (for Anaplastologists and Ocularists)
- Prosthetics Services Reference Manual
Need more information?
We want to make sure you have all the information you need to work with us as a health care provider. If you have questions, please contact us for help. You can also download a copy of our contact information.
|Question about:||Please contact:|
|Your existing contract and payee information||Procurement Services|
|Invoicing or billing||Payment Services|
|Information about a claim||Claims Call Centre|
|Understanding the terms of your contract and contracted clinical services||Health Care Programs|
News & Events
- Need to send us a form or document for a claim? Try our new document uploader Published on: July 22, 2022
- WorkSafeBC to accept electronic signatures from workers authorizing release of medical records Published on: August 18, 2021