WorkSafeBC Home


When people have a work-related injury or disease, we help them get the health care and rehabilitation services they need. This may include consultation with an orthotics provider.

Orthotics guidelines

We may work with you if you're one of the following qualified providers:

  • Certified pedorthist
  • Certified pedorthic master craftsman
  • Podiatrist (doctor of podiatric medicine)
  • Certified orthotist
  • Certified prosthetists and orthotists

Need more information?

We want to make sure you have all the information you need to work with us as a health care provider. If you have questions, please contact us for help.

Question about: Please contact:
Your payee information Procurement Services
Invoicing or billing Payment Services
Information about a claim Claims Call Centre
Understanding the clinical services within the scope of the fee schedule Health Care Programs