Submitting reports and invoices
Using our reporting and invoicing forms is the easiest way for you to get paid. Please invoice us according to our acupuncture fee schedules. Once you've billed us you can check your payment status online.
We have set rates for acupuncture services. Please use these fees and codes in your reporting and billing:
- Acupuncturists receive the family physician rate of $32.75 per session. Please quote fee item code 1100600 on your invoice.
- Acupuncturists can bill $25.00 for submission of a clinical report or chart notes. Please quote fee item code 1136896 on your invoice.
- Physiotherapists receive no additional payment for acupuncture.
- Physicians provide acupuncture as part of the office visit. There is no extra fee or tray fee.
Reporting and invoicing
When you've completed the last acupuncture session, send us a copy of your treatment report. It should explain the treatment you provided and the outcome.
Please use our forms to send us the information. At the top of each form you'll find instructions for completing and submitting it. Type your information and fill out all required sections.
- For reporting, use Generic Report - Medical and Health Care Form 83D51 (Word doc)
- For invoicing, use Generic Invoice - Medical and Health Care Form 83D128 (Word doc)
Checking your payment status
The fastest, easiest way to check the status of your invoice is through our online check invoice status tool.
Need more information?
We're here to help. Contact our Payment Services team.