WorkSafeBC Home

Request a temporary payee number

A WorkSafeBC payee number is required for billing purposes. An MSP payee number may be used for this purpose instead if you have one.

Please complete this form to apply for a temporary payee number if all of the following conditions apply: you have been authorized by WorkSafeBC to provide a service, you’re new to billing WorkSafeBC, and do not already have a payee number.


Having a WorkSafeBC payee number issued does not indicate in any way:

- the approval, or the guarantee, of a contract for any delivered goods and/or services, and

- that invoices will be approved and paid. WorkSafeBC will only pay upon the delivery of goods and/or services that have been authorized by WorkSafeBC.