BOD Decision -2005/09/13-05 - Approval to Release to Public Hearing Proposed Amendments to the OHS Regulation
At its meeting on September 13, 2005, the Board of Directors approved proposed amendments to the Occupational Health and Safety Regulation for release to public hearing.
The following amendment packages were the subject of the public hearing:
- Part 6, Substance Specific Requirements (sections 6.44 to 6.58, Cytotoxic Drugs)
- Part 8, Personal Protective Clothing and Equipment, and Part 31, Firefighting (sections relating to respirator protection)
- Part 12, Tools, Machinery and Equipment (sections 12.74 to 12.80.2, Automotive Lifts and Other Vehicle Supports)
- Part 26, Forestry Operations (section 26.65, Bullboards)
- Miscellaneous sections (sections 3.1, 6.1, 11.6, 11.7, 13.29, 13.33, 14.25, 20.13, and 20.102)