Communication Skills for Supervisors
This web book, viewable online from a computer or mobile device, covers:
- Why communication skills matter
- An overview of different learning styles and the need to address as many as possible
- Listening and speaking skills
- Choosing an effective communication method (written, oral, visual, or demonstration) and knowing their pros and cons
- Producing clear written communications
Visit our Supervising for health & safety webpage for more information and resources.
Related web books:
- New and Young Worker Safety for Supervisors
- Safety Management Systems for Supervisors
- Workplace Evaluations for Supervisors
Please note that some videos and links that were available at the time of publishing may no longer be active.