WorkSafeBC Home

Jurisprudence package for other jurisdictions: Obtaining OFA certification in British Columbia

If you are a certified first aid attendant outside B.C. or an emergency medical assistant (EMA) within B.C., you can be issued a certificate to carry out first aid in B.C. This package includes reading and writing exercises to help you prepare for employment as a first aid attendant.

For details about becoming a first aid attendant, visit First aid attendant certification.

Publication Date: May 2019 File type: PDF (580 KB) Asset type: Information Sheet