- B.C. handbook — Addressing Domestic Violence in the Workplace: A handbook for employers
- Universal handbook — This handbook does not reference B.C. laws so it can be used by employers outside of B.C.
- Allen Sawkins Interview — What could happen if domestic violence entered your workplace? Watch a personal story about a worker who was killed during a domestic violence incident while working at Starbucks. (7 min. 13 sec.)
- How to talk to an employee who might be experiencing domestic violence (1 min. 50 sec.)
- How to develop a personal safety plan for time at work (1 min. 30 sec.)
- How U.S. companies are helping employees who are victims of domestic violence (ABC news story) (5 min. 20 sec.)
- American business executives talk about the effects of domestic violence in the workplace (2 min. 30 sec.)