WorkSafeBC Home

Request for Refund or Transfer of Funds (Form 18E202)

If you have a credit on your statement of account and would like to request a refund or transfer the credit to another account, please complete this form.

You can print this form, complete and sign it by hand, then scan it and email it to with the subject line "Request For Refund or Transfer of Funds returned from…" Alternatively, you can complete it digitally in Adobe Acrobat. If you don’t already have Acrobat on your computer, you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free app, from

Please note the form's functionality will not work properly if the form is opened in an internet browser such as Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.

To submit the form digitally:

  1. Click the Download PDF button. The form will be copied to the Downloads folder on your computer hard drive.
  2. Open the form in Acrobat by going to your Downloads folder and right-clicking on the PDF file. Select Open with > Adobe Acrobat Reader.
  3. Type your information in the form and add your electronic signature.
  4. Save your form, then click the Submit button.
  5. An email to will pop up. Ensure your completed form is attached, then click Send.

Publication Date: May 2024 File type: PDF (135 KB) Asset type: Form Form: 18E202