Request for Bid Debriefing (Form 19B190)
Unsuccessful respondents to a recent bid opportunity can request a bid debriefing to understand our evaluation process and how to improve future bid submissions.
You can print this form, complete and sign it by hand, then scan it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Bid Debrief Request.” Alternatively, you can complete it digitally in Adobe Acrobat. If you don’t already have Acrobat on your computer, you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free app, from get.adobe.com/reader.
Please note the form’s functionality will not work properly if the form is opened in an internet browser such as Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.
To submit the form digitally:
- Click the Download PDF button. The form will be copied to the Downloads folder on your computer hard drive.
- Open the form in Acrobat by going to your Downloads folder and right-clicking on the PDF file. Select Open with > Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Type your information in the form and add your electronic signature.
- Save your form, then click the Submit button.
- An email to email@example.com will pop up. Ensure your completed form is attached, then click Send.