Policy, Regulation and Research
Policy & Regulation Development and Consultation
We provide researched policy and regulation alternatives and options to assist our Board of Directors in developing compensation, assessment, and prevention policies, as well as occupational health and safety regulations.
Contact us if you:
- Have questions about how policies and regulations are developed.
- Want more information about how to provide feedback on policy consultations or on participating in Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Regulation public hearings.
- Work for another workers’ compensation board or government agency and have a question on policies or regulations.
Phone: 604.276.5160 (Lower Mainland)
Toll-free: 1.888.967.5377, ext. 5160 (North America)
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- For questions and policy consultation feedback on compensation and assessment policies: email@example.com
- For questions and policy consultation feedback on prevention policies: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For OHS Regulation and public hearing questions, submissions, or participation sign-up: email@example.com