Don’t let someone else take the fall
A series of seven posters focusing on some of the most common accidents and injuries that can result from working in a warehouse.
- A quick way off can slow you down. Face the forklift and use the three point dismount procedure.
- Don’t reach for that box. Move the ladder and keep your body inside the rails.
- Don’t stop there! Your high-vis vest doesn’t work if the driver can’t see you.
- Don’t try to lift items under shelves. Move items out from under shelves before lifting.
- That’s no way to lift! Bend your knees, use your legs, and keep the item close to your body.
- What goes up must come down. Don't overload or stack too high!