Updates and results
As part of our strategic initiative to develop measures to assess the effectiveness of prevention activities, we are providing updates on our outreach activities, the number of inspections, and the top regulations cited.
- PACE Initiative — Quarterly updates 2022
- PACE Initiative — Quarterly updates 2021
- PACE Initiative — Quarterly updates 2020
- PACE Initiative — Quarterly updates 2019
- PACE Initiative — Quarterly updates 2018
Note: To save space in bulleted lists, our update documents may refer to occupational health and safety as OHS and the Workers Compensation Act as the Act. On April 6, 2020, the revised Workers Compensation Act (R.S.B.C. 2019) took effect. You may see references to either the previous or revised version of the Act in these documents, depending on the time period covered by the update.
See below for stories of employers who are successfully addressing some of the health and safety issues we’re focusing on with our strategy.