Substantive Changes to Policy in the RS&CM, Volume II Consequential to Implementing the Revised Workers Compensation Act
At its July 2020 meeting, WorkSafeBC’s Board of Directors approved minor substantive amendments to policy in the Rehabilitation Services & Claims Manual, Volume II, consequential to the implementation of the revised Workers Compensation Act (Act), which came into effect on April 6, 2020.
The decision amends the following items:
- Policy item #41.00, Duration of Permanent Disability Periodic Payments;
- Policy item #48.22, Social Assistance Payments;
- Policy item #69.11, Permanent Disability Lump Sum Compensation and Permanent Disability Compensation for a Fixed Term;
- Policy item #114.40, Enhancement of Disability by Reason of Pre-Existing Disease, Condition or Disability; and
- The Permanent Disability Evaluation Schedule, set out in Appendix 3 of the RS&CM, Vol. II.
The resolution is effective September 1, 2020.
You can also review the complete Resolution.