Report suspected fraud
Our Field Investigations department relies on your help to prevent and detect fraud. When you suspect fraud, you can easily report it to us online, by phone, email, fax, or mail. Our investigators will carefully collect and analyze the facts to determine whether or not fraud was committed.
When you report suspected fraud, please provide as much information about the situation as possible. The information we need includes:
- Name and address of the person or business you suspect has committed fraud
- Details about the fraudulent activity you suspect
- Any other information pertaining to the suspected fraudulent activity
This information allows us to efficiently conduct a thorough, fair, and objective investigation. Providing us with your contact information is helpful as we may need to ask you for more details about the suspected fraud. However, you can remain anonymous if you prefer.
How you can report suspected fraud
You can report fraud directly on our website by using one of our online fraud allegation forms listed below. Please choose the appropriate form depending on who is involved:
- Claimant/worker fraud allegation form
- Employer fraud allegation form
- Service provider fraud allegation form
If you prefer to report suspected fraud by phone, email, or fax, please contact our Field Investigations team.