WorkSafeBC Home

Raise an issue or complaint

You can make a complaint to the Fair Practices Office by phone or in writing. We will contact you by phone within one business day after we receive your complaint.

Making a complaint by phone

To make your complaint by phone, please call the Fair Practices Office at 604.276.3053 or toll free at 1.800.335.9330.

Making a complaint in writing

We recommend using our complaint form to make a written complaint. You can type your information in the form online. Once completed, you can attach any additional documents and submit online, or you can print the form and fax or mail it to us at:


Fax: 604.276.3103
Mail: Fair Practices Office
PO box 5350 Stn Terminal
Vancouver, BC V6B 5L5

If you'd prefer to write us a letter, please review our complaint form first so you will know what information to provide.