This site will look much better in a browser that supports web standards, but it is accessible to any browser or Internet device.
a return-to-work program
Five steps to a successful return-to-work program
- Develop a corporate policy that reflects your company's commitment
to a return-to-work program.
- Appoint a person or a return-to-work committee to coordinate with
workers and WorkSafeBC (Workers' Compensation Board) staff to develop
a suitable return-to-work plan.
- Educate employees and supervisors about return-to-work practices.
- Identify modified or transitional work opportunities. Be sure the
work is meaningful and productive.
- Make the program flexible, so it can accommodate a variety of situations.